Lucid L300 Adjustable Bed – Major Highlights
Unlike the S-Cape or the Bear, the Lucid L300 adjustable base is priced very cheap; yet is emerging as a top contender among the entry-level, budget-friendly category of adjustable beds for sale. In spite of the cheap price tag, it affords the same benefits as any other sophisticated adjustable bed except for a minor few.
Here’s a rundown of the major specs of the Lucid L300 adjustable base
- Of course, it can’t give you the luxury of pillow tilting or wall hugging at an affordable price tag of $700.
- It doesn’t have the massage option either; no surprises there for the reasonable price point
- It comes with ONE customizable memory position. Multiple programmable positions would have been great. But one is better than none. Program the remote to remember your favorite position (e.g. lounge, zero-gravity, TV watching etc.) and recall it as and when you please, with the press of a single button
- It also comes with one preset memory position: that is the ‘flat’ position.
- It also comes with a flashlight, on the underside of the remote. This too can be very handy, especially at night
- USB Ports. The Lucid adjustable base comes equipped with two USB ports on the under-side of the adjustable foundation. Those that come on the side of the bed are much better.Kneeling under the bed every time you want to charge your phone is impractical. You’ll need to keep the USB charge cable plugged in continuously to make use of these ports. On the plus side, you get these ports on either side of the bed so that both partners can get their phones and tablets charged while they sleep.
- The looks: the L300 comes with a trendy frame that is upholstered in Charcoal Gray cloth. This gives a rich look to this entry-level bed.
- Last but not least, it comes with a 750 pound lifting capacity and a 10-year warranty. You really can’t ask for more from an adjustable bed of this price category
Make sure you read the customer reviews before you buy the Lucid L300