Reverie 8Q Adjustable Bed
The Reverie 8Q was our #2 recommended adjustable bed frame prior to 2019. It ranked right behind the Leggett & Platt Prodigy 2.0 which was our #1 best adjustable bed at the time. The Reverie 8Q foundation has the following major specs.
- Pillow tilting (in addition to head and foot tilting)
- 4 customizable memory positions
- 10-speed dual body therapeutic massage
- Wall-hugging. However, the image below will show you that the Reverie 8Q’s wall hugging is NOT as good as that of the Prodigy 2.0
- Three factory-preset memory positions: anti-snore, zero gravity and one-touch flat
- 4 mattress retainer bars: before Leggett & Platt introduced the Microhook retention system, all adjustable beds for sale had mattress retaining bars. Most of them had just one at the foot of the bed to prevent the mattress from sliding down when the head is raised. But, Reverie beds always had 4 retainer bars at the 4 corners which kept the mattress in place very well. However, this also means that you’ll have to work around them when making the bed (to work the fitted sheets under and through them) and that can be irritating sometimes!
- Smart bed: there are custom Reverie smartphone apps that you can use to play with the bed
- Alarm clock and sleep timer thanks to smartphone apps
- 1 USB port on the remote stand
- 1 A/C outlet on the remote stand
- Under-bed lighting
- 3 – 8 inch height-adjustable steel legs
- Backlit remote controller: nowadays, a standard feature with best electric beds
If you’re unsure about whether to pick the Prodigy 2.0 or the Reverie 8Q, read our Reverie 8Q vs 7S vs 5D vs Leggett and Platt Prodigy 2.0 Comparison