Milemont Adjustable Bed Frame – Best Priced Adjustable Bed
The Milemont may not be as feature-rich as the DM9000s, Bear or Layla adjustable bases, but its amazingly cheap pricing structure is very attractive for the budget-friendly adjustable bed shoppers. Below, we discuss the main benefits and limitations of the Milemont adjustable bed.
Noteworthy Features of the Milemont Adjustable Bed
- Most noteworthy feature of the Milemont is its cheap adjustable bed price. As of May 2020, you could purchase a pair of Twin XL Milemont adjustable foundations for under $800.
- It comes with basic head (up to 60 degrees) and foot inclinations (up to 45 degrees)
- One programmable memory position and one preset position (one-touch flat) on the remote
- Simple, 10-minute assembly
- Storage-bed compatible – use it without legs on a platform bed or chuck a luggage under the bed
High-end Features the Milemont bed Lacks
- No Pillow Tilting, Wallhugger, Lumbar Support, Massage, or Furniture-style decking
- No USB ports, under-bed lighting, height adjustable legs or microhooking mattress retention
Let us reiterate, the Milemont is not for those seeking a luxury adjustable bed with all the bells and whistles. This is a basic model that packs all the essential features that make a bed an adjustable bed.
An adjustable bed with a similar pricing structure (a little bit more expensive with slightly better specs) is the iDealBed 4i Custom base. It offers some extra features than the Milemont and if what you’re looking for is an entry-level base with a slightly higher pricepoint, you may want to check that out.